A place for you to discover the wonders in your everyday life.

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, May 28, 2012

Dear Readers, 


I sincerely apologize for the year-long pause in my blog posts. 


In sixth grade, this blog was a requirement. Despite that fact, I enjoyed it and never thought of it as a homework assignment. 
Yet, when school ended, I lost the habit of blogging every week. I intended to blog more; but I never lived up to that intention. I deeply regret my procrastination. 


Last June I left off with wisdom, the second pentagon of the trio. The final pentagon, peace, is now completed and ready for all readers to read. Simply scroll down after this short post. 
During my period of absence online, I have accumulated quite a few concepts that I will blog and share with you over the summer. So keep checking for more posts and please share this blog with people you think may be interested. 


Once again, I apologize for the long delay. 'The Pentagon of Peace' blog post is below. 


                                                                                                                                                Sincerely, 
                                                                                                                                    Rishika Padnani

No comments:

Post a Comment